|§ 2-7E-1||[House of representatives redistricting plan.] Representative district one is composed of San Juan county precincts 28, 29, 31 through 34, 39, 41, 42, 44, 46 through 49, 57 through 59 and 67|
Terms Used In New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 2 > Article 7E
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.