§ 14-108 Unlawful use or possession of official police cards. Any person who without permission of the commissioner:
1. makes or engraves, or causes or procures to be made or engraved, or willingly aids or assists in making or engraving, a plate or other means of reproducing or printing the resemblance or similitude of an official department identification card, working press card, emergency repair service card, press photographer’s vehicle card, newsreel camera vehicle card, emergency service card or any other official card issued by the department; or
2. has in his or her possession or custody any implements, or materials, with intent that they shall be used for the purpose of making or engraving such a plate or means of reproduction; or
3. has in his or her possession or custody such a plate or means of reproduction with intent to use, or permit the same to be used, for the purpose of taking therefrom any impression or copy to be uttered; or
4. has in his or her possession or custody any impression or copy taken from such a plate or means of reproduction, with intent to have the same filled up and completed for the purpose of being uttered; or
5. makes or engraves, or causes or procures to be made or engraved, or willingly aids or assists in making or engraving, upon any plate or other means of reproduction, any figures or words with intent that the same may be used for the purpose of altering any genuine card hereinbefore indicated or mentioned; or
6. has in his or her custody or possession any of the cards hereinbefore mentioned, or any copy or reproduction thereof;
Is guilty of an offense punishable by a fine of not less than two hundred fifty dollars, or imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both.