|§ 25-702||Hotel Conversions|
|§ 25-703||Waiver; Board of Standards and Appeals|
Terms Used In New York Laws > New York City Administrative Code > Title 25 > Chapter 7
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of general services. See N.Y. State Finance Law 160
- commodities: means material goods, supplies, products, construction items, electronic information resources or other standard articles of commerce which are the subject of any purchase or other exchange. See N.Y. State Finance Law 160
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Costs: as used in this article shall be quantifiable and may include, without limitation, the price of the given good or service being purchased; the administrative, training, storage, maintenance or other overhead associated with a given good or service; the value of warranties, delivery schedules, financing costs and foregone opportunity costs associated with a given good or service; and the life span and associated life cycle costs of the given good or service being purchased. See N.Y. State Finance Law 160
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- services: means the performance of a task or tasks and may include a material good or a quantity of material goods, and which is the subject of any purchase or other exchange. See N.Y. State Finance Law 160
- state agencies: means all state departments, boards, commissions, offices or institutions but excludes, however, for the purposes of subdivision five of section three hundred fifty-five of the education law, the state university of New York and excludes, for the purposes of subdivision a of section sixty-two hundred eighteen of the education law, the city university of New York; provided, however, that the state university of New York and the city university of New York shall be subject to the provisions of section one hundred sixty-five-a of this article. See N.Y. State Finance Law 160
- Technology: means either a good or a service or a combination thereof, that results in a technical method of achieving a practical purpose or in improvements in productivity. See N.Y. State Finance Law 160