|§ 2405||Cancer Detection and Education Program; Establishment|
|§ 2406||Grants to Approved Organizations|
|§ 2406-A||Grants to Community-Based Organizations|
|§ 2408||Annual Report|
|§ 2409||Ovarian Cancer Information Program|
|§ 2409-A||Advisory Council|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Public Health > Article 24 > Title 1-A
- Annuity: A periodic (usually annual) payment of a fixed sum of money for either the life of the recipient or for a fixed number of years. A series of payments under a contract from an insurance company, a trust company, or an individual. Annuity payments are made at regular intervals over a period of more than one full year.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.