|§ 592||Determination of Unit of Production Values|
|§ 593||Oil and Gas Charges|
|§ 594||Assessment of Oil and Gas Economic Units|
|§ 595||Reporting to Assessors|
|§ 596||Taxable Status; Judicial Review|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Real Property Tax > Article 5 > Title 5
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Finance charge: The total cost of credit a customer must pay on a consumer loan, including interest. The Truth in Lending Act requires disclosure of the finance charge. Source: OCC
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.