|§ 1250||Traffic Laws Apply to Persons Operating Motorcycles|
|§ 1251||Riding On Motorcycles|
|§ 1252||Operating Motorcycles On Roadways Laned for Traffic|
|§ 1253||Clinging to Other Vehicles|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Vehicle and Traffic > Title 7 > Article 34-A - Operation of Motorcycles
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.