(a) A condominium created pursuant to the real property law or a cooperative housing corporation created pursuant to this chapter, shall, at least once each year:
Terms Used In N.Y. Business Corporation Law 727
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
(1) require that each director, as defined in paragraph five of subdivision (a) of section one hundred two of this chapter, receive a copy of section seven hundred thirteen of this chapter; and
(2) submit an annual report to the shareholders, which shall be signed by each such director, containing information on any contracts made, entered into, or otherwise voted on by the board of directors where one or more of the directors was an interested director, pursuant to section seven hundred thirteen of this chapter.
(b) The annual report required by subdivision (a) of this section shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) a list of all contracts voted on by the board of directors, including information on the contract recipient, contract amount, and the purpose of entering into the contract;
(2) the record of each meeting including director attendance, voting records for contracts, and how each director voted on such contracts; and
(3) the date of each vote on each contract, and the date the contract would be and remain valid.
(c) If the annual report required by subdivision (a) of this section would, notwithstanding the requirements of this section, contain no information because of the absence of any actions taken by the board that would otherwise qualify for inclusion in such annual report, then the board shall instead submit to the shareholders a document, signed by each director, indicating: “No actions taken by the board were subject to the annual report required pursuant to section 727 of the Business Corporation Law”.