Whenever used in this article: 1. “Aftermarket rustproofing” means the application of rust-inhibiting material to various areas of a new motor vehicle after the vehicle has been assembled.
Terms Used In N.Y. General Business Law 730
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means an individual, partnership, corporation, association or any other legal entity. See N.Y. General Business Law 730
2. “Buyer” means a natural person who buys or receives aftermarket rustproofing on a new motor vehicle if such vehicle is bought for use primarily for personal, family or household purposes.
3. “Person” means an individual, partnership, corporation, association or any other legal entity.
4. “Warrantor” means any person who issues a written warranty pursuant to section seven hundred thirty-one of this article.