There is hereby established within this general fund of the city, a special accounting of revenues, composed of the following revenue sources, dedicated for the purposes identified in the safe streets-safe city omnibus criminal justice program:
Terms Used In N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 5-602
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
1. a designated portion of the real property tax (to the extent not required for debt service);
2. the special anti-crime lottery within the city established and operated by the New York state division of the lottery;
3. the city personal income tax surcharge, to the extent required to be credited to the criminal justice account by subdivision (d) of section 11-1704 of the code; and
4. such other sources as may be credited or transferred to the criminal justice account.