A lien filed under this Article may be enforced in accordance with G.S. 44A-4, and the proceeds of sale shall be applied as set forth in G.S. 44A-5, except that the three-day time period set forth in G.S. 44A-4(a) for the lienor to file a contrary statement of the amount of the lien at the time of the filing of a complaint by the owner shall be extended to 30 days. An owner may seek immediate possession of an aircraft in accordance with G.S. 44A-4. (2006-222, s. 1.1.)
Terms Used In North Carolina General Statutes 44A-85
- Aircraft: As the term is defined in G. See North Carolina General Statutes 44A-50
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Lienor: A person entitled to a lien under this Article. See North Carolina General Statutes 44A-50
- Owner: As the term is defined in G. See North Carolina General Statutes 44A-50