(A) On or before July 31, 2015, any local authority that has operated a traffic law photo-monitoring device between March 23, 2015, and June 30, 2015, shall file either a report or statement of compliance with the auditor of state as follows:
Terms Used In Ohio Code 4511.0915
(1) If the local authority operated any traffic law photo-monitoring device without fully complying with sections 4511.092 to 4511.0914 of the Revised Code, the local authority shall file a report that includes a detailed statement of the civil fines the local authority has billed to drivers for any violation of any municipal ordinance that is based upon evidence recorded by a traffic law photo-monitoring device, including the gross amount of fines that have been billed.
(2) If the local authority has fully complied with sections 4511.092 to 4511.0914 of the Revised Code, in lieu of a report, the local authority shall submit a signed statement affirming compliance with all requirements of those sections.
(B) Beginning with the three-month period that commences July 1, 2015, and ends September 30, 2015, and for each three-month period thereafter, during which a local authority has operated a traffic law photo-monitoring device, the local authority shall file either a report or a signed statement of compliance with the auditor of state in the same manner as described in division (A) of this section. The local authority shall file the report or statement not later than thirty days after the end of the applicable three-month period.
(C) The auditor of state shall do all of the following:
(1) Immediately forward a copy of each report or signed statement of compliance received under this section to the tax commissioner for purposes of calculating payments under section 5747.50 of the Revised Code;
(2) Notify the commissioner of each subdivision required to file a report or signed statement that did not do so;
(3) Notify the commissioner when a subdivision that is the subject of a notification under division (C)(2) of this section files all reports or signed statements the subdivision is required to file.
Added by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 64, §101.01, eff. 9/29/2015.