Terms Used In Oregon Statutes > Chapter 432 > Cancer and Tumor Registry System
- Authorized representative: means an agent designated in a written statement signed by the registrant or other qualified applicant, the signing of which was witnessed. See Oregon Statutes 432.005
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Person: includes individuals, corporations, associations, firms, partnerships, limited liability companies and joint stock companies. See Oregon Statutes 174.100
- Record: means a report that has been registered by the state registrar. See Oregon Statutes 432.005
- Report: means a document, whether in paper or electronic format, containing information related to a vital event submitted by a person required to submit the information to the state registrar for the purpose of registering a vital event. See Oregon Statutes 432.005
- State: includes a state or territory of the United States, the District of Columbia and New York City. See Oregon Statutes 432.005