|§ 432.600||Establishment of committee; members; term; meetings; duties; confidentiality; reports|
Terms Used In Oregon Statutes > Chapter 432 > Maternal Mortality and Morbidity Review Committee
- Any other state: includes any state and the District of Columbia. See Oregon Statutes 174.100
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Person: includes individuals, corporations, associations, firms, partnerships, limited liability companies and joint stock companies. See Oregon Statutes 174.100
- Physician: means a person authorized to practice medicine, chiropractic or naturopathic medicine under the laws of this state or under the laws of Washington, Idaho or California, a physician assistant licensed under ORS 677. See Oregon Statutes 432.005
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Report: means a document, whether in paper or electronic format, containing information related to a vital event submitted by a person required to submit the information to the state registrar for the purpose of registering a vital event. See Oregon Statutes 432.005
- State: includes a state or territory of the United States, the District of Columbia and New York City. See Oregon Statutes 432.005
- state government: means the executive department, the judicial department and the legislative department. See Oregon Statutes 174.111