|§ 91.265||Installation of electric vehicle charging station; cost of additional infrastructure improvements; action to enforce compliance|
Terms Used In Oregon Statutes > Chapter 91 > Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Deposition: An oral statement made before an officer authorized by law to administer oaths. Such statements are often taken to examine potential witnesses, to obtain discovery, or to be used later in trial.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Probate: Proving a will
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.