|§ 11-65-2||Unlawful operation of a recording device|
|§ 11-65-3||Immunity of motion picture theater owner|
Terms Used In Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 11-65
- audiovisual recording function: means the capability of a device to record or transmit a motion picture, or any part thereof, by means of any technology now in use or later developed. See Rhode Island General Laws 11-65-1
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- motion picture theater: means a movie theater, screening room, or other venue that is being utilized primarily for the exhibition of a motion picture at the time of the offense provided for in § 11-65-2 of this chapter. See Rhode Island General Laws 11-65-1
- person: extends to and includes co-partnerships and bodies corporate and politic. See Rhode Island General Laws 43-3-6
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.