|§ 645.001||Federal Unified Carrier Registration; Definition|
|§ 645.003||Enforcement Rules|
|§ 645.004||Criminal Offense|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 645 - Unified Carrier Registration
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Electronic funds transfer: The transfer of money between accounts by consumer electronic systems-such as automated teller machines (ATMs) and electronic payment of bills-rather than by check or cash. (Wire transfers, checks, drafts, and paper instruments do not fall into this category.) Source: OCC
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005