|§ 72.001||Limited Liability|
|§ 72.002||Limitation Not Applicable|
|§ 72.003||Effect On Other Liability|
|§ 72.004||Offset for Medical Expenses Paid|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 72
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Signed: includes any symbol executed or adopted by a person with present intention to authenticate a writing. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Succeeding: means immediately following. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Tort: A civil wrong or breach of a duty to another person, as outlined by law. A very common tort is negligent operation of a motor vehicle that results in property damage and personal injury in an automobile accident.