|§ 26-43-102||Gathering of information|
|§ 26-43-103||Disclosure of information|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 26 > Chapter 43
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Department: means the Department of Health created in Section 26-1-4. See Utah Code 26-1-2
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Local district: means a limited purpose local government entity, as described in Section 17B-1-103, that operates under, is subject to, and has the powers set forth in:
(a) this chapter; or (b) (i) this chapter; and (ii) (A) Chapter 2a, Part 1, Cemetery Maintenance District Act; (B) Chapter 2a, Part 2, Drainage District Act; (C) Chapter 2a, Part 3, Fire Protection District Act; (D) Chapter 2a, Part 4, Improvement District Act; (E) Chapter 2a, Part 5, Irrigation District Act; (F) Chapter 2a, Part 6, Metropolitan Water District Act; (G) Chapter 2a, Part 7, Mosquito Abatement District Act; (H) Chapter 2a, Part 8, Public Transit District Act; (I) Chapter 2a, Part 9, Service Area Act; (J) Chapter 2a, Part 10, Water Conservancy District Act; (K) Chapter 2a, Part 11, Municipal Services District Act; or (L) Chapter 2a, Part 12, Public Infrastructure District Act. See Utah Code 17B-1-102
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, organization, association, trust, governmental agency, or other legal entity. See Utah Code 17B-1-102
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: includes each state, district, and territory of the United States of America. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Utah Code: means the 1953 recodification of the Utah Code, as amended, unless the text expressly references a portion of the 1953 recodification of the Utah Code as it existed:Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Writing: includes :Utah Code 68-3-12.5