|Part 1||Governor’s Rural Partnership Board||63C-10-101 – 63C-10-103 v2|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 63C > Chapter 10 - Statewide Rural Boards and Committees
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Division: means the Motor Vehicle Division of the commission, created in Section 41-1a-106. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Identification number: includes a vehicle identification number, state assigned identification number, hull identification number, and motor serial number. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Manufacturer: means a person engaged in the business of constructing, manufacturing, assembling, producing, or importing new or unused vehicles, vessels, or outboard motors for the purpose of sale or trade. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Owner: means a person, other than a lienholder, holding title to a vehicle, vessel, or outboard motor whether or not the vehicle, vessel, or outboard motor is subject to a security interest. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Registration: means a document issued by a jurisdiction that allows operation of a vehicle or vessel on the highways or waters of this state for the time period for which the registration is valid and that is evidence of compliance with the registration requirements of the jurisdiction. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Signature: includes a name, mark, or sign written with the intent to authenticate an instrument or writing. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Vehicle: includes a motor vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, off-highway vehicle, camper, park model recreational vehicle, manufactured home, and mobile home. See Utah Code 41-1a-102