|§ 76-4-201||Conspiracy — Elements of offense|
|§ 76-4-202||Conspiracy — Classification of offenses|
|§ 76-4-203||Criminal solicitation — Elements|
|§ 76-4-204||Criminal solicitation — Penalties|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 76 > Chapter 4 > Part 2
- Act: means a voluntary bodily movement and includes speech. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Actor: means a person whose criminal responsibility is in issue in a criminal action. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Conduct: means an act or omission. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Offense: means a violation of any penal statute of this state. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Person: means an individual, public or private corporation, government, partnership, or unincorporated association. See Utah Code 76-1-601