|§ 280aa||Findings and purpose|
|§ 280bb||Vermont Entrepreneurial Lending Program|
Terms Used In Vermont Statutes > Title 10 > Chapter 12 > Subchapter 12
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Authority: means the Vermont Economic Development Authority established under section 213 of this title. See
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Finance lease: means a lease with respect to which:
- Goods: means all things that are movable at the time of identification to the lease contract, or are fixtures (§ 2A-309), but the term does not include money, documents, instruments, accounts, chattel paper, general intangibles, or minerals or the like, including oil and gas, before extraction. See
- Industrial park: means an area of land planned and designed as a location for one or more industrial buildings, including adequate access roads, utilities, and other services necessary for eligible facilities. See
- Lease: means a transfer of the right to possession and use of goods for a term in return for consideration, but a sale, including a sale on approval or a sale or return, or retention or creation of a security interest is not a lease. See
- Lease contract: means the total legal obligation that results from the lease agreement as affected by this article and any other applicable rules of law. See
- Leasehold interest: means the interest of the lessor or the lessee under a lease contract. See
- Lessee: means a person who acquires the right to possession and use of goods under a lease. See
- Lessor: means a person who transfers the right to possession and use of goods under a lease. See
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: shall include any natural person, corporation, municipality, the State of Vermont or any department, agency, or subdivision of the State, and any partnership, unincorporated association, or other legal entity. See
- Processing: means to subject a product to a particular method, system, or technique of preparation, handling, or other treatment designed to effect a particular result. See
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States may apply to the District of Columbia and any territory and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. See
- Supplier: means a person from whom a lessor buys or leases goods to be leased under a finance lease. See
- Village: shall mean an incorporated village. See