|§ 279c||Vermont Export Finance Program|
Terms Used In Vermont Statutes > Title 10 > Chapter 12 > Subchapter 9
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Authority: means the Vermont Economic Development Authority established under section 213 of this title. See
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Buyer: means a person who buys or contracts to buy goods. See
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Seller: means a person who sells or contracts to sell goods. See