In the discretion of the authority, any bonds, including refunding bonds, or notes issued by the authority may be secured by a trust agreement between the authority and a corporate trustee, which trustee may be any trust company within or without the state. Any such trust agreement may contain provisions as set forth in section seven of this article with respect to the resolution. All expenses incurred in carrying out the provisions of any trust agreement may be treated as a part of the costs of the operation of the hospital loan program provided for hereunder. Any such trust agreement, indenture or resolution authorizing the issuance of bonds or notes may provide the method whereby the general administrative overhead expenses of the authority shall be allocated among the several hospitals to which hospital loans have been made.
Terms Used In West Virginia Code 16-29A-8
- Authority: means the West Virginia Hospital Finance Authority created by section four of this article, the duties, powers, responsibilities and functions of which are specified in this article. See West Virginia Code 16-29A-3
- Hospital: means a corporation, association, institution or establishment for the care of those who require medical treatment, which may be a public or private corporation or association, or state-owned or operated establishment and specifically includes nursing homes which are licensed under chapter sixteen of this code or those facilities certified under the Social Security Act as intermediate care facilities for individuals with an intellectual disability. See West Virginia Code 16-29A-3
- Hospital loan: means a loan made by the authority to a hospital and specifically includes financings by the authority for hospital facilities pursuant to lease-purchase agreements, installment sale or other similar agreements. See West Virginia Code 16-29A-3
- state: when applied to a part of the United States and not restricted by the context, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" also include the said district and territories. See West Virginia Code 2-2-10
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.