180.1104 Merger of subsidiary or parent.
(1) A parent corporation owning at least 90% of the outstanding shares of each class of a subsidiary corporation or at least 90% of the outstanding interests of each class of any other subsidiary business entity may merge the subsidiary into the parent or the parent into the subsidiary without approval of the shareholders or other owners of the subsidiary and, if the conditions specified in s. 180.1302 (1) (a) 3. a. to d. are satisfied, without approval of the shareholders of the parent.
(2) The board of directors of the parent corporation shall adopt a plan of merger that sets forth all of the following:
(a) The names of the parent and subsidiary.
(b) The manner and basis of converting the shares or other interests of the subsidiary or parent into shares, interests, obligations, or other securities of the surviving business entity or any other business entity or into cash or other property in whole or part.
(3) The parent shall mail a copy or summary of the plan of merger to each shareholder or other owner of the merging business entity who does not waive the mailing requirement in writing.
(4) The parent may not deliver articles of merger to the department for filing until at least 10 days after the date on which it mailed a copy of the plan of merger to each shareholder or other owner of the merging business entity who did not waive the mailing requirement.
(5) Articles of merger under this section may not contain amendments to the articles of incorporation of the surviving business entity, except for amendments enumerated in s. 180.1002 or otherwise not requiring the approval of the shareholders or other owners of the entity.