(d) The street address of the corporation’s initial registered office and the name of its initial registered agent at that office.
(a) The names and addresses of the natural persons who will serve as the initial directors.
2. Managing the business and regulating the affairs of the corporation.
1. The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is organized.
181.0202 Articles of incorporation.
(1) Required content. The articles of incorporation shall include all of the following information:
(a) A statement that the corporation is incorporated under this chapter.
(e) The name and address of each incorporator.
(f) Whether or not the corporation will have members.
(b) Provisions not inconsistent with law regarding:
(c) The mailing address of the initial principal office of the corporation.
(2) Permissible content. The articles of incorporation may set forth other information, including any of the following:
3. Distributing assets on dissolution.
4. Defining, limiting and regulating the powers of the corporation, its board of directors and its members.
(c) Any provision that, under this chapter, is required or permitted to be set forth in the bylaws.
(3) Powers enumerated in chapter. The articles of incorporation need not include any of the corporate powers enumerated in this chapter.
(b) A corporate name for the corporation that satisfies § 181.0401.
(g) If the corporation is authorized to make distributions under § 181.1302 (4), a statement to that effect.
(4) Articles supersede bylaws. If a provision of the articles of incorporation is inconsistent with a bylaw, the provision of the articles of incorporation controls.