LawServer Nav Menu

Legal Questions and Answers


Ask a legal question here and get answers from knowledgeable attorneys and other experienced users.

Latest Answers

Accused over 65

1 hour, 59 minutes ago

What if both persons involved are over 65? [Reply]

Steve Daily
Steve Daily  — LawServer Editor
1 hour, 13 minutes ago

The age of the accused is not relevant to whether an offense has been committed under Florida Statutes section 784.08. [Reply]

3rd degree burglary

South Carolina  
4 hours ago

Is burglary in the 3rd degree a misdemeanor or a felony in South Carolina? [Reply]

Steve Daily
Steve Daily  — LawServer Editor
3 hours, 54 minutes ago

Burglary in the third degree is a felony in South Carolina. See section 16-11-313 of the S.C. Statutes. [Reply]

Golf Carts

9 hours, 8 minutes ago

Does anyone know if golf carts are included in this category? [Reply]

Steve Daily
Steve Daily  — LawServer Editor
4 hours, 2 minutes ago

The Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicle Dealer Fairness Act applies only to “motorcycles and off-road vehicles” and an off-road veh… [Reply]

Open Questions

Unauthorized use by mechanic

18 hours, 59 minutes ago

Can you press charges against a mechanic for allowing someone other than an employee to drive your vehicle without authorization and then having had the car towed and refuses to pay to get it out of … [Reply]

Getting of probation

1 day, 7 hours ago

Got on probation 5/21/15 for 2 yrs. Is my official date getting off on 5/21/17 or 5/22/17 [Reply]


2 days, 18 hours ago

How long does it take to get a no bill [Reply]