For each control period specified in the following table, each person is granted the specified percentage of the baseline production and consumption allowances apportioned to him under §§82.5 and 82.6 of this subpart.
|Control period||Class I substances in groups I and III,
|Class I substances in group II,
|Class I substances in group IV
|Class I substances in group V
|Class I substances in group VI
|Class I substances in group VII
[65 FR 70803, Nov. 28, 2000]
Terms Used In 40 CFR 82.7
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- Consumption: means the production plus imports minus exports of a controlled substance (other than transhipments, or used controlled substances). See 40 CFR 82.3
- Control period: means the period from January 1, 1992 through December 31, 1992, and each twelve-month period from January 1 through December 31, thereafter. See 40 CFR 82.3
- Person: means any individual or legal entity, including an individual, corporation, partnership, association, state, municipality, political subdivision of a state, Indian tribe. See 40 CFR 82.3
- Production: means the manufacture of a controlled substance from any raw material or feedstock chemical, but does not include:
(1) The manufacture of a controlled substance that is subsequently transformed. See 40 CFR 82.3