Alabama Code > Title 15 > Chapter 10 > Article 4 – Bench Warrants
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 15 > Chapter 10 > Article 4
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Bail: Security given for the release of a criminal defendant or witness from legal custody (usually in the form of money) to secure his/her appearance on the day and time appointed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- ELIGIBLE INVESTMENT: Any investment permitted by Sections 27-41-7 to 27-41-35, inclusive, provided the investment meets all the other requirements of this chapter. See Alabama Code 15-10-46
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- insurer: The term shall have the meaning ascribed in Section 27-1-2 and shall include health maintenance organizations. See Alabama Code 15-10-46
- investment: Any asset owned by an insurer. See Alabama Code 15-10-46
- person: The term shall have the meaning ascribed in Section 27-1-2. See Alabama Code 15-10-46
- real property: includes lands, tenements and hereditaments. See Alabama Code 30-3D-608