|§ 32-11-1||Rescue squad defined|
|§ 32-11-2||Exemption from license and registration fees and ad valorem taxes|
|§ 32-11-3||Color and lettering of vehicles|
|§ 32-11-4||Special tags|
Terms Used In Alabama Code > Title 32 > Chapter 11
- department: The Alabama State Law Enforcement Agency acting directly or through its duly authorized officers and agents. See Alabama Code 32-1-1.1
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- registration: The registration certificate or certificates and registration plates issued under the laws of this state pertaining to the registration of vehicles. See Alabama Code 32-1-1.1
- vehicle: Every device in, upon, or by which any person or property is or may be transported or drawn upon a highway, excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks or electric personal assistive mobility devices; provided, that for the purposes of this title, a bicycle or a ridden animal shall be deemed a vehicle, except those provisions of this title, which by their very nature can have no application. See Alabama Code 32-1-1.1