|§ 41-4401||Government procurement; e-verify requirement; definitions|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 41 > Chapter 44 > Article 1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Arizona Laws 1-215