|§ 14-366||Commissioner of Motor Vehicles as administrator|
|§ 14-367||Exemptions from coverage and changes in reporting methods|
|§ 14-368||Governor to give notice of withdrawal|
Terms Used In Connecticut General Statutes > Chapter 253
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.