No manufacturer shall sell or offer for sale within this state:
(1) Any new recreational vehicle that is not manufactured in compliance with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1192 Standard for Recreational Vehicles; or
Terms Used In Idaho Code 39-4202
- Park model recreational vehicle: means a vehicle as defined in section 49-117, Idaho Code. See Idaho Code 39-4201
- Recreational vehicle: means a vehicular type unit primarily designed as temporary living quarters for recreational, camping, or travel use, which either has its own motive power or is mounted on or drawn by another vehicle. See Idaho Code 39-4201
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) Any new park model recreational vehicle that is not manufactured in compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A119.5 Standards for Recreational Park Trailers.