|45-1603||Right of Rescission of Contract|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 45 > Chapter 16
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgage loan: A loan made by a lender to a borrower for the financing of real property. Source: OCC
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land. State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114