|§ 810 ILCS 5/10-101||Effective date|
|§ 810 ILCS 5/10-102||Specific repealer; provision for transition|
|§ 810 ILCS 5/10-103||General repealer|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 810 ILCS 5 > Article 10 - Effective Date And Repealer
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.