As used in this act the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them herein:
(a) “Power generation facility” means any physical plant used for the production or generation of electricity, or coal gasification facility.
Terms Used In Kansas Statutes 65-3021
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Facility: means any building, structure, machine, equipment, device or installation (or group of buildings, structures, machines, equipment, devices or installations), whether temporary or permanent, located on one or more contiguous or adjacent properties and under common control of the same person (or persons under common control). See Kansas Statutes 65-3002
- Person: means any individual, partnership, firm, association, municipality, public or private corporation, subdivision or agency of the state or federal government, trust, estate or any other legal entity. See Kansas Statutes 65-3002
- Secretary: means the secretary of health and environment. See Kansas Statutes 65-3002
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Kansas Statutes 77-201
(b) “Secretary” means the secretary of health and environment.
(c) “Person” means any individual, company, corporation, institution, municipality, township, county, state agency or federal agency.