Terms Used In Michigan Laws 432.105b
- Bingo: means a game of chance commonly known as bingo in which prizes are awarded on the basis of designated numbers or symbols conforming to numbers or symbols selected at random. See Michigan Laws 432.102
- Person: means a natural person, firm, association, corporation, or other legal entity. See Michigan Laws 432.103
- Qualified organization: means , subject to subdivision (h), either of the following:
(i) A bona fide religious, educational, service, senior citizens, fraternal, or veterans' organization that operates without profit to its members and that either has been in existence continuously as an organization for a period of 5 years or is exempt from taxation under section 501(c) of the internal revenue code of 1986, 26 USC 501. See Michigan Laws 432.103
(1) All laws applying to the seating of persons with disabilities apply at licensed bingo games.
(2) A person may be chairperson for more than 1 bingo only if the additional bingo licenses, for which the person will act as chairperson, are granted to the same qualified organization.