|§ 30-20-101||Short title|
|§ 30-20-102||Legislative declarations of authority|
|§ 30-20-106||Marketing of firearms|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 30 > Chapter 20 > Part 1
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Borders of Montana: means the boundaries of Montana described in Article I, section 1, of the 1889 Montana constitution. See Montana Code 30-20-103
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Firearms accessories: means items that are used in conjunction with or mounted upon a firearm but are not essential to the basic function of a firearm, including but not limited to telescopic or laser sights, magazines, flash or sound suppressors, folding or aftermarket stocks and grips, speedloaders, ammunition carriers, and lights for target illumination. See Montana Code 30-20-103
- Generic and insignificant parts: includes but is not limited to springs, screws, nuts, and pins. See Montana Code 30-20-103
- Manufactured: means that a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition has been created from basic materials for functional usefulness, including but not limited to forging, casting, machining, or other processes for working materials. See Montana Code 30-20-103
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201