|Part 1||General Provisions||§ 44-10-101 – § 44-10-103|
|Part 2||Government of Academy||§ 44-10-201 – § 44-10-204|
|Part 3||Officers Who Attend Academy||§ 44-10-301 – § 44-10-303|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 44 > Chapter 10
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Municipality: means any incorporated city or town. See Montana Code 7-2-4704
- Remand: When an appellate court sends a case back to a lower court for further proceedings.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Writing: includes printing. See Montana Code 1-1-203