Montana Code > Title 70 > Chapter 3 – Transfer of Personal Property — Gifts
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 70 > Chapter 3
- Donee: The recipient of a gift.
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Personal property: means money, goods, chattels, things in action, and evidences of debt. See Montana Code 1-1-205