|Part 1||General Provisions||§ 70-4-101 – § 70-4-103|
|Part 2||Uniting of Materials — Workmanship||§ 70-4-201 – § 70-4-206|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 70 > Chapter 4
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Several: means two or more. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Uniform Commercial Code: A set of statutes enacted by the various states to provide consistency among the states' commercial laws. It includes negotiable instruments, sales, stock transfers, trust and warehouse receipts, and bills of lading. Source: OCC
- Willfully: when applied to the intent with which an act is done or omitted, means a purpose or willingness to commit the act or make the omission referred to. See Montana Code 1-1-204