The following persons have the powers of a peace officer:
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes 289.150
1. Sheriffs of counties and of metropolitan police departments, their deputies and correctional officers.
2. Marshals, police officers and correctional officers of cities and towns.
3. The bailiff of the Supreme Court.
4. The bailiffs and deputy marshals of the district courts, justice courts and municipal courts whose duties require them to carry weapons and make arrests.
5. Subject to the provisions of NRS 258.070, constables and their deputies.