|§ 30-33A-1||Short title|
|§ 30-33A-3||Illegal service; prohibited acts; penalties|
|§ 30-33A-4||Illegal devices; prohibited acts; penalties|
|§ 30-33A-5||Private remedies|
Terms Used In New Mexico Statutes > Chapter 30 > Article 33A
- Common law: The legal system that originated in England and is now in use in the United States. It is based on judicial decisions rather than legislative action.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.