(1) require the execution of an appearance bond in a specified amount with good and sufficient surety or sureties approved by the court;
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 17-15-10
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
(2) place the person in the custody of a designated person or organization agreeing to supervise him;
(3) place restrictions on the travel, association, or place of abode of the person during the period of release;
(4) impose any other conditions deemed reasonably necessary to assure appearance as required, including a condition that the person return to custody after specified hours.
(B) A person charged with the offense of burglary in the first degree pursuant to Section 16-11-311 may have his bond hearing for that charge in summary court unless the solicitor objects.