Wisconsin Statutes 448.973 – Powers and duties of board
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 448.973
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Promulgate: when used in connection with a rule, as defined under…. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(a) The board shall promulgate rules implementing s. 448.9785.
(b) The board shall promulgate rules establishing continuing education requirements for physician assistants.
(c) The board may promulgate other rules to carry out the purposes of this subchapter, including any of the following:
1. Rules defining what constitutes unprofessional conduct for physician assistants for purposes of s. 448.978 (2) (d).
2. Rules under s. 448.977 (2).
(2) The board shall include in the register the board maintains under s. 440.035 (1m) (d) the names of all persons whose licenses issued under this subchapter were suspended or revoked within the past 2 years. The register shall be available for purchase at cost.