- Alabama Code > Title 10 > Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
- Alabama Code > Title 10A > Chapter 8 - General Partnerships
- Alabama Code > Title 10A > Chapter 8A - Alabama Partnership Law
- California Codes > Corporations Code > Title 2 - Partnerships
- California Elections Code 16401 - The contestant shall verify the statement of contest, as provided by ...
- California Elections Code 16402 - When the reception of illegal votes is alleged as a cause of contest, ...
- California Elections Code 16403 - A statement of the grounds of contest shall not be rejected nor the ...
- California Elections Code 16404 - The affidavit shall specify separately each precinct in which any ...
- Connecticut General Statutes > Title 34 - Limited Partnerships, Partnerships, Professional Associations, Limited Liability Companies and Statutory Trusts
- Illinois Compiled Statutes > Chapter 805 > Partnerships
- Illinois Compiled Statutes 805 ILCS 206/100 - Short title
- Illinois Compiled Statutes 805 ILCS 206/101 - Definitions
- Illinois Compiled Statutes 805 ILCS 206/102 - Knowledge and notice
- Illinois Compiled Statutes 805 ILCS 206/103 - Effect of partnership agreement; nonwaivable provisions
- Montana Code > Title 35 > Chapter 10 - Partnerships in General
- Montana Code > Title 35 > Chapter 11 - Partnership -- Use of Fictitious Name
- Ohio Code > Chapter 1775 - Uniform Partnership Law
- Ohio Code > Chapter 1776 - Ohio Uniform Partnership Act
- Ohio Code > Chapter 1777 - Partnerships - Frauds; Fictitious Names
- Ohio Code > Chapter 1779 - Surviving Partners; Joint Debtors
- Oregon Statutes 67.011 - Filing requirements
- Oregon Statutes 67.014 - Filing, service, copying and certification fees
- Oregon Statutes 67.017 - Effective time and date of document
- Oregon Statutes 67.021 - Filing duty of Secretary of State
- Oregon Statutes 67.024 - Appeal from actions of Secretary of State
- Rhode Island General Laws 7-12-1. Provisions in partnership agreements deemed nontestamentary
- Rhode Island General Laws 7-12-2. Death of partner -- Statement delivered to administrator or executor
- Rhode Island General Laws 7-12-3. Examination of books and property by representative of deceased partner
- Rhode Island General Laws 7-12-4. Separate composition with creditors on dissolution of partnership
- Rhode Island General Laws 7-12-5. Separate composition as full discharge of partner