Laws and legal information about automobile leasing
LawServer Legal Forms: Automobile Leasing
Buy or sell a car, truck, bus or motorcycle between private parties, where the buyer is allowed to first have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic.
Buy or sell a car, truck, bus or motorcycle that's in good working condition using this legal form from LawServer.
Buy or sell a car, truck, bus or motorcycle between private parties, "as is," using this legal form from LawServer.
- California Codes > Business and Professions Code > Division 5 > Chapter 16 - Rental Vehicles
- Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 437D - Motor Vehicle Rental Industry
- Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 481L - Motor Vehicle Lease Disclosure Act
- Maine Revised Statutes Title 10 Sec. 1305 - Terminal rental adjustment clauses; vehicle leases that are not sales or security interests
- Michigan Laws > Chapter 445 > Act 169 of 1990 - Lease Contracts for Motor Vehicles
- Michigan Laws > Chapter 445 > Act 144 of 2008 - Military Personnel Motor Vehicle Leasing Act
- Rhode Island
- Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 6-55 - Military Leases of Motor Vehicles
- Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 31-34 - Responsibility of Owners of Rental Vehicles
- Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 31-34.1 - Rental Vehicle Surcharge
Generally a good place to start with reporting a nuisance on another property is the local police department. If they can’t help, con… [Reply]
Buyers had to change lenders due to lender’s dragging its feet. Does the builder have the right to just terminate the contract? The buyers have sold their home already as well as have sold a ca… [Reply]
The purchase contract should spell out exactly how much time the buyers were allowed to obtain financing and close on the property. Without… [Reply]
The employer says they have on my file, “no call no show” to make me look bad when I was always on time. What should I do? [Reply]
What is it, exactly, that you want to accomplish? If you want to collect past wages, perhaps there are witnesses who could corroborate that… [Reply]
If a truck fleet was leased to someone who does the trucks get titled and registered to the owner or the person leasing or can we leave titled and registered to owner as is noe [Reply]
Is there any law pertaining to their use oncoming traffic or following?? [Reply]