|Subpart A||General Submission Requirements|
Terms Used In 21 CFR Part 1105 - General
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- Freedom of Information Act: A federal law that mandates that all the records created and kept by federal agencies in the executive branch of government must be open for public inspection and copying. The only exceptions are those records that fall into one of nine exempted categories listed in the statute. Source: OCC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Settlement: Parties to a lawsuit resolve their difference without having a trial. Settlements often involve the payment of compensation by one party in satisfaction of the other party's claims.