|Part 1||General Provisions||43-19-101 – 43-19-112|
|Part 2||Tobacco Inspectors—inspections—violations||43-19-201 – 43-19-218|
|Part 3||Sale of Tobacco||43-19-301 – 43-19-305|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 43 > Chapter 19 - Tobacco Sales
- Agriculture: means :
(i) The land, buildings and machinery used in the commercial production of farm products and nursery stock. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- County mayor: means and includes "county executive" unless the context clearly indicates otherwise. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Month: means a calendar month. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Oath: includes affirmation. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Person: includes a corporation, firm, company or association. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- written: includes printing, typewriting, engraving, lithography, and any other mode of representing words and letters. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105