|Part 600||Fuel Economy and Greenhouse Gas Exhaust Emissions of Motor Vehicles|
|Part 610||Fuel Economy Retrofit Devices|
Terms Used In CFR > Title 40 > Chapter I > Subchapter Q - Energy Policy
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- device: means : 40 CFR 610.11
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- mpg: means miles per gallon. See 40 CFR 600.003
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.
- Testify: Answer questions in court.