The University and NTID are authorized to receive by gift, devise, bequest, purchase, or otherwise, property, both real and personal, for the use of the University or NTID, or for the use, as appropriate, for any programs, departments, or other units as may be designated in the conveyance or will, and to hold, invest, use, or dispose of such property for the purpose stated in the conveyance or will.
Terms Used In 20 USC 4352
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- NTID: means the National Technical Institute for the Deaf. See 20 USC 4351
- University: means Gallaudet University. See 20 USC 4351